Thursday, April 4, 2013

feedback from our shows in Kitchener performing the music of Annie Lennox


We loved performing the songs of Annie Lennox with the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony on March 20-21, and we've had great feedback, thank you! So glad you enjoyed the shows as much as we did.

***********************
"I would just like to say how much I enjoyed last night's performance. It was probably one of the most enjoyable my wife and I have seen in the 6 or 7 years we've been coming. The vocal teamwork and obvious joy of the presentation left us leaving wanting more...and craving pancakes! It was great seeing all of the very talented women take centre stage, literally.

Thanks, Greg & Marianne Noakes"

***********************
"I have had a subscription for Jeans n Classics in KW since it began at Centre in the Square I think 11 years ago. I have often commented on the fact that the women are primarily backup singers with the odd solo until this past show (there was another one in the first or second year, I think at Christmas)! Finally....sisters are doing it for themselves! This song was such a great anthem back in the day and a great encore choice. The only thing I would suggest is that you invite all of the “sisters” to stand and sing along with the chorus; we were dying to stand up and move and this would be a great way to end the show. Otherwise I loved the variety of voices and ability to have various combinations of singers; each has their own unique qualities. Looking forward to hearing more from all of you. Thanks for a great show.

Adrienne Gilbert"

***********************

Backstage after performing the music of the incomparable Annie Lennox with the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony.

No comments:

Post a Comment